P.O. Box 1679 | Deer Park, WA 99006
Like Us on Facebook: Tim Fitzgerald
Paid for by Friends of Tim Fitzgerald
Retain as Spokane County Clerk | R
• Extensive Leadership Experience
• Extensive Executive Level Management
• Extensive Operational & Organizational Management
Why do I want to be your County Clerk?
“Simply Stated, there is no higher calling than serving our community and the public.”
• Bachelor of Arts in History from Virginia Military Institute
• Master of Science in National Resource Strategy from (ICAF) National Defense University
• Washington State Clerk Of The Year for 2017.
• 30 Years of Service in the U.S. Marine Corps retiring as a Colonel.
• Veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
• Member, Deer Park Airport Advisory Board.
• Member, Deer Park Rotary.
• Member of the Board of Directors, Spokane Veterans Court/Forum.
• Associate Member, Spokane County Bar Association.
• Member, Spokane Regional Law and Justice Council.
• Councilmember, Regional Governance Council.
• Member, Board of Directors, United Way of Spokane (2018 – Present)
• Former President of Washington State Association of County Clerks (WSACC) from (2019-2021)
• Former President Spokane Veterans Forum Operational Staff
• USMC Squadron Commander in peace time.
• Task Force Commander in combat.
• HMX-1 Presidential Helicopter Command Pilot.
Executive Level Management
• Spokane County Clerk (2014-Present)
• Program Manager for Spokane County STATE vs. BLAKE Ruling Response.
• Chief of Staff (Regional Command-Southwest, Afghanistan) for a 440 person coalition staff comprised of 19 Directorates that included Operations, Logistics from 8 different nations.
Senior Level Organizational Skills
• Spokane County Director and Sponsor: Implementation of Electronic Filing System for Courts and Clerks Office.
• Spokane County Director and County Sponsor: Implementation of the Washington Statewide Case Management System for the County Legal Records.
• Director of Operations (First Marine Expeditionary Force) for a 55,000 person force responsible for manning, training, and equipping this force for missions ranging from peacetime operations to humanitarian assistance and crisis response.
• Allocated and authorized a $300 million dollar budget.
• Substantial knowledge and expertise of legal processes, procedures, and documents.
• Wide range of military courtroom experience.
• Married with six amazing young adult children.